Artist Anon brings you urban apparel from the South Coast of England, because everyone needs a little Brighton in their wardrobe.
- With a uniquely British take on the urban designer label from our base in Brighton "the heart and soul of England's South Coast."
- We bring our unique take on the American So Cal and Vintage look with a twist of Brighton madness.
- We want the design conscious people of Britain and the World to dismiss the large corporations that insist that we all wear America and to instead embrace with both hands the beauty that is our own South Coast.
Born in 2012 out of a frustration with the inability to purchase clothing with a UK bias, Artist Anon started to make and print clothes from his spare room and sell them locally at markets and festivals; celebrating everything Brighton.
In 2014 Artist Anon was lucky enough to be offered an arch on Brighton's seafront to showcase and sell our product. Starting out doubling up as a studio space and shop, from where we could create bespoke t-shirts as well as sell our own designs.
In 2016 the shop became too busy to double up as a studio, so the studio was moved out in order to make room for the every growing range of products. Now about 80% of our stock is outsourced to other independent printers from within the UK. All new product continues to be worked up in house.
- Gone are the days of promoting West Coast America now is the time to promote our South Coast England.
- It is time to shout about our Seagull, because it's OUR Seagull. After all, isn't Brighton the original Seagull Coast?!
Where are we?
We have a wonderful store as close to our South Coast as is possible without getting your feet wet. We are privileged to be situated opposite Brighton's old West Pier and next to the British Airways i360, in the recently refurbished West Pier Arches right on Brighton's Sea Front.
Mon: 10.30am - 5.00pm
Tues: Closed During Winter
Wed: Closed during Winter
Thurs: Closed during Winter
Fri: 10.30am - 5.30pm
Sat: 10.30am - 5.30pm
Sun: 11.00am - 5.00pm
At Artist Anon we pride ourselves on the quality of both our product and design. Using only the best materials for all our products. We are endeavouring to create the best quality product for the longevity of our brand.
Don't forget to check us out on:
Facebook: Artist Anon Brighton