Artist Anon brings you urban apparel from the South Coast of England, because everyone needs a little Brighton in their wardrobe.
- With a uniquely British take on the urban designer label from our base in Brighton "the heart and soul of England's South Coast."
- We bring our unique take on the American So Cal and Vintage look with a twist of Brighton madness.
- We want the design conscious people of Britain and the World to dismiss the large corporations that insist that we all wear America and to instead embrace with both hands the beauty that is our own South Coast.
- Born in 2012 out of a frustration with the inability to purchase clothing with a UK bias I started to make and print clothes from my spare room and sell them locally at markets and festivals. Celebrating everything that was Brighton.
- In 2014 I was lucky enough to be offered an arch on Brighton's seafront to sell my wears from. Starting out doubling up as a my studio space and shop. From where I could create bespoke t-shirts as well as sell my own designs.
- In 2016 the shop was too busy to have the studio in, so this was moved out. Now about 80% of my stock was being outsourced to other independent printers from within the UK. All new product though was and is worked up in house.
- In November 2016 the opportunity to have a wonderful store in Brighton's Lanes was offered to me. So there are now two of them! Not necessarily a permanent move but a dip of my toes in the water of the hussle and bussle of the center of town.
- The Future "Watch This Space"...........who knows?
- Gone are the days of promoting West Coast America now is the time to promote our South Coast England.
- It is time to shout about our Seagull because it's our Seagull. After all isn't Brighton the original Seagull Coast.
Where are we?
We have a wonderful store as close to our South Coast as is possible without getting your feet wet. We are privileged to be situated opposite Brighton's old West Pier and next to the British Airways i360, in the recently refurbished West Pier Arches right on Brighton's Sea Front. 50-51 You can also find us in Brighton's Lanes. Here you can find us at 11 Dukes Lane BN1 1BG.
At Artist Anon we pride ourselves on the quality of both our product and design. Using only the best materials for all our products. We are endeavouring to create the best quality product for the longevity of our brand.
Don't forget to check us out on: